Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Defence(mod) has Recently Published a notification For– 155 Base Hospital from eligible Indian domicile candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in India for following Group C posts i.e. Stenographer-II, Ward Sahayika, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Barber, Washerman, Safaiwali, Tailor, Tradesman Mate, Mali, Carpenter, Painter & Cook.
Find more details and updates about Ministry of Defence recruitment 2020, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive a daily notification on all government jobs 2020 in India Ministry of Defence recruitment 2020 page updated.
10th pass, 12th pass, Matric, SSC, Degree and Post Graduate Indian Citizens. The Ministry of Defence, 155 Base Hospital invites applications from eligible domicile candidates for recruitment of following Group ‘C’ positions. Apply within 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 6th June 2020 Issue. The last date for submission of application will be 26th June 2020.
Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Defence vacancy, upcoming MOD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Important Dates – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020
|Application Starts||09 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||26 June 2020|
MOD Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ UR: 18 to 25 years
✔️ OBC: 18 to 28 years
✔️ SC / ST: 18 to 30 years
✔️ PH (OH): Relaxed up to 10 years (15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC)
✔️ ESM: As per Govt. rules
✅ Pay Scale:
✔️ Stenographer-II: Pay Level 14 ₹ 25500/-
✔️ Ward Sahayika / Chowkidar / Safaiwala / Barber / Washerman / Safaiwalai / Tailor / Trademan / Mali : Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000/-
✔️ Carpenter / Painter / Cook: Pay Level 2 ₹ 19900/-
✅ Educational Qualification and Experience:
✔️ For Steno-II: 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification. Skill test norms (Dictation – 10 mts) @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription – 50 mts for English and 65 mts for Hindi on computer.
✔️ For All other Posts: Matriculation or equivalent qualification passed from a recognized central state board.
✅ Selection Process: Not Specified.
✅ Application Fee: Not Specified.
How to apply Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mod.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up MOD Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MOD Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.