Yuvasree Prakalpa/Exchange Card
The Government of West Bengal has propelled the plan known as Yuvasree Prakalpa/Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa/Employment Exchange Card/BekarVata in the time of 2013. Yuvasree Prakalpa is a money related help plot for the jobless youth to expand their work opportunity in the state. In this article, we take a gander at the Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana in detail.
Goal And Benefits of “YUVASREE” Scheme
The target of the plan is to manage the cost of money related help to enlisted jobseekers of work banks to enable them to redesign their degree of ability to make them employable or reasonable for setting up independent work adventures. Under the Yuvasree/Bekarvata Prakalpa conspire, the qualified candidate will get the month to month money related help of a measure of Rs.1500 from the State Government.
To apply for joblessness help under this plan an individual ought to have the accompanying rules:
- Only one member of a family will get financial assistance under this scheme.
- Applicants between the age of 18-45 will be eligible for Yuvasree Scheme.
- The applicant should be enrolled in an employment bank.
- The applicant should be the resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant should be unemployed and enrolled as job-seeker.
- The applicant should pass the 8th class and above.
- The applicant should not avail of any financial assistance under state government related to the self-employed scheme.
The accompanying reports must be outfitted alongside the application structure.
- Copy of higher secondary(12th PASS) mark sheet.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Voter ID.
- PAN card.
- Bank account details (Photocopy of bank passbook).
Online Registration Procedure
Before applying for the plan, the candidate needs to enroll their register name on the employment bank, follow the underneath referenced strides to get enlisted on the web.
Stage 1: The candidate needs to visit the Yuvasree ”official Website of the work bank of West Bengal to enroll as an occupation searcher.
Stage 2: Click on “New Enrollment Job Seeker” catch, and afterward the terms and conditions for enlisting will be shown.
Step 3: Click on “Accept and Continue” option.
Stage 4: Then the application format will open on the following screen.
Stage 5: Fill the structure with required subtleties and snap on “Spare” catch to spare your information.
Stage 6: The candidate will get an enrollment number as an affirmation to affirm your effective enlistment.
Note: The candidate needs to visit your closest work trade with all the necessary reports and the business Bank enlistment number to apply for Yuvasree Prakalpa.
For Complete your Yuvasree Prakalpa Scheme Application Procedure 1 more steps to go
To apply for the scheme, kindly follow the steps specified here.
Step 1: Download the form for unemployment assistance (Annexure-1 and Annexure-2).
Step 2: Fill the application form with the required details and submit the application form to the sub-divisional office.