HDFC Bank Recruitment in Kolkata: Apply Online for Future Bankers Posts in India @ hdfcbank.com!! Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) has released its new notification to recruit candidates to the post of Future Bankers Batch 3. The officials want to hire candidates for this HDFC Bank Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply online for these posts. Job seekers looking for HDFC Bank Careers can start to apply from 26th May 2020. Make sure you are eligible before you apply for the posts. Candidates can check all the details below to confirm eligibility. The last date to apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 in Kolkata is 30th june 2020. All other details have been given below.
HDFC Bank Recruitment in Kolkata – Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Assistant Manager, and Executive Posts
Educational Qualifications For HDFC Career
- Candidates should have Graduate & Post Graduate or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 26 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
HDFC Bank Job Selection Process
- Pay Assessment Fee
to our partners
- Take Online
- Attend an
How to apply for HDFC Recruitment in Kolkata?
- Click on the notification for HDFC Careers using the link given below
- Read all the details given there carefully
- If you are eligible, click on the HDFC Online Application link
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Make sure to fill all the sections correctly
- Check the declaration box
- You will be redirected to a payment page
- Pay the application fee
- You will then have to clear an online assessment
- Your application will then to be sent to the HDFC Bank Officials and selected candidates will be called for an interview